miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2021

 


I like the possibility that college gives to the students to deepen in the subject of English because not all the students had the same base of knowledge in English when they start college. The blog hand the facility to improve the writing, also with the modality online it made it easier to take more time to think about what we are going to write. I think the aspect of my English that need to improve is phonetic, that the words and phrases really sound coherent when I speak. I plan to try to talk more with my friends that know English to practice my speech. Apart for practice my speech in English, I use it practically for everything. I read a lot in English, especially Japanese comics. Also, I learn a lot of lyrics in English and love to understand them well. In synthesis, the English in my life is involved with reading.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario