miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2021


For me, the most important thing in a job is that I´m entertained and constantly learn things, so that´s the job I would like to have, obviously in the area of communications which is the area that I´m studying right now. I imagine myself in an environment that permits me to evolve as a person and care about its workers. I think I probably enjoy a job both outdoor and indoors, as a journalist, the job usually is in that way. I would love the possibility to travel in a job, above all to report in different countries and write about what I saw. If I stay in only one place an office would be nice to keep my stuff in order, my own space to organize my thoughts. After college is finished, I wish to take a major in something related to writing, possibly in another country, because I want to improve my writing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario