miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2021


If I´m one hundred percent honest I don’t want to travel to de future, it makes me anxious, I see many movies to know what happens when a person travels to a time that doesn’t correspond. But I guess if I had to imagine a possible future to go, I want one where women are equal, and a society constructed in patriarchy doesn’t exist anymore. Also, gender dissidents or anyone doesn’t have to fight for human rights because they have them guaranteed. If I travel in time that´s the future I want to see, regrettably I think I had to travel many years in the future to see that, but hope is the last thing that fades away. I don´t have an exact time to go into the future, but I believe the best is to go to a time where I can´t find myself, I don´t want to know what the future me as to tell me, the best for me is to wait with patience so the future can be a surprise. Maybe, just for fun, I would travel to the year 3000, just because of an old song by the Jonas Brothers. For any reason I pretend to stay in the future, I want to live the time that corresponds to me, it would sadly stay in a place where my family and friends don’t exist anymore. Finally travel to the future seems very complicated I couldn’t stop thinking while I write in the movie “Back to the future”.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario