jueves, 7 de octubre de 2021



There is a lot of women that I admire that I love to meet, since writers, singers, and actress. But if a have to choose one probably been Taylor Swift, is my favorite singer, so I like the opportunity to meet with her. She had many houses in Unites Estates, but I think that most of the time she is in her apartment in London. 

She is a Sagittarius, and honestly, she seen very funny and kind, the type of person that you could share your life experiences. She has been in the music industry seen she was 2006, owns five of the nine albums that she writes and composes. What the most thing I admired about her is how she never keep quiet about the injustices against her. Also, she always reports either in the media or in is a song about misogyny in the music industry.  She has win eleven Grammys and multiples awards in the fifteen years of his career.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario