miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2021




Honestly, I see a lot of series, most of them with the pass of the years my mind has forgotten. But I could say that one of my favorite TV programs is Gilmore Girls, I started the series a few years ago, so I watched them for a long time. I didn’t like to see the program in a rush, so I took my time for more moments of joy. 

 The series is about a mother Lorelai Gilmore and her daughter Rory Gilmore, Lorelai has Rory when she was a teenager, escape from his house in a rich neighborhood, and go to live in Star Hollows this provincial town. The story in the series begins when Rory is now a teenager and has to go to discover the world, also showing the development in the relationship between mother-daughter.  

 

Other relevant characters are Emily Gilmore and Richard Gilmore the parents of Lorelai, with which the relationship is not the best, they play an important role in the series to display the contrast in the nurture of children. Also is the character of Luke, who owns a dinner in which Lorelai and Rory go to drink a lot of coffee.

 

My favorite episode is in the five-season the chapter seven name “You Jump, I Jump Jack”, in this chapter Rory is already in college and for an article in the newspapers of the college she hung up with a mysterious club. In the last part of the chapter, she jumps in a dress from a tall platform quoting the iconic line of Titanic. The reason I like this series so much, is for the sensation of comfort that brings me every time I re-watch, also I feel identified with the relationship between Rory and Lorelai. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario